domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017

ENGLISH EXAM

English Exam Conditional Zero and Have/has to / had to/ hasn´t to or didn´t have....

1. Compete these conditional sentences.
 -People ______________________________ (get) fat,  if they ______________________________ (eat) junk food.
-If a person ______________________________ (practise) sports,  he or she always ______________________________ (feel) good.
-If the sun ______________________________ (rise) high, it ______________________________ (become) very hot.
-Plants ______________________________ (die), if it ______________________________(do) not rain.
-If children ______________________________ (not/get) enough sleep at night, they ______________________________(get) tired all day.





2. Complete with HAVE TO/ HAS TO/ HAD TO:

1. I _____________________________ to get up early tomorrow.
2. My sister has to leave soon she _____________________________ got an appointment.
3. Christian _____________________________ to pay a parking fine yesterday.
4. In the morning there was much traffic I _____________________________ to wait a long time for the bus.
5. It was raining in central London I _____________________________ to buy an umbrella.
6. I _____________________________ to make a phone call now.
7. My auntie _____________________________ to go shopping now.
8. Junior _____________________________ to leave soon.
9. Yesterday I didn't have money I _____________________________ to go to the bank.
10. You can tell me the truth if you want, but you don't _____________________________ to tell me if you don't want.
11. You _____________________________ to wait in the queue.
12. She _____________________________ to stay there.
13. He's sweating too much I think he didn't _____________________________ a bath in the morning.
14. Excuse me sir, _____________________________ you got one pound please?
15. I _____________________________ not got anything to eat at the moment.
16. She needs to _____________________________ her passport by next week.
17. She doesn't _____________________________ to stand there, tell her to go away. 
18.  I _____________________________ to go to hospital last week.
3. Complete these conditional sentences.-If I have a lot of money, I ______________________________ (to be) rich.
-If I use my hammer, I ______________________________ (to make) noise.
-If he ______________________________ (to go) outside, he is no longer inside.
-If you ______________________________ (not / to eat), you die.
-If I open this door, I ______________________________ (to find) his laboratory.
-If she ______________________________ (not / to drink), she dies too.
-If you heat water, it ______________________________ (to boil).
-If I look up, I ______________________________ (not / to see) my feet.
-If I go to the right, I ______________________________ (not / to go) to the left.
-If she ______________________________ (to eat) too much, she gets fat. 




4. 
Complete with HAVE TO/ HAS TO/ HAD TO:


10. I _____________________________ got six brothers and one sister.
1. He _____________________________ a wart on the end of his nose !
2. When I was little, I _____________________________ a red tricycle.
3. Michael _____________________________ a fast car.
4. Johnny and Tony _____________________________ ten years of experience in this field.
5. Sherry _____________________________ been with this firm for over ten years
6. _____________________________ you ever had plastic surgery done ?
7. Have you ever _____________________________ a nightmare about spiders ?
8. She _____________________________ had a terrible day !
9. She looked as if she _____________________________ just seen a ghost walk by ! 




5. Complete with vocabulary words: cd player, camera, laptop, interactive whiteboard, computer game, karaoke, mobile phone, mp3 player, website.
-  I prefer working on a __________________, for I can take it with me wherever I go.
- I make a photo with my ............................... 
- My sister buy a new .............................................. to my birthday.
- Ana have to make a................................... by skyp because her parents are traveling.
- She see to her parents on ............................. by the computer.
- I like listening to music on ......................................................
- I sing with my friend in ......................................
- There is a new.......................................................... in my class.
- John and me like play...............................................
- She is looking for a .......................................... to do her homework.










corregir la 1.  2.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario